Calibration Service Technician – Job Description
We currently have an opening for a Calibration Service Technician in our Andover, NJ location. The ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills, strong technical aptitude, professional positive demeanor, self-starter and able to stay focused in a very fast paced environment. Must have excellent phone skills, and able to communicate with external and internal customers. Experience with airflow and particulate measuring instrumentation is helpful.
Main Job Functions:
- Conduct day-to-day Kanomax product service by performing hands-on calibration & repair work.
- Contribute customer satisfaction by providing quality service with faster turnaround time.
- Provide customer support and technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on calibration and repair work for customers’ units.
- Coordinate service and repair with manufacturers and vendors for calibration and repair.
- Manage certificates of calibration and recalibration notices to customers.
- Manage lab standards and related documentation.
- Communicate with counterparts at factory in Asia for product service inquiries.
- In depth knowledge of calibration service of testing instrumentation
- General understanding of Quality Control System.
- General understanding of ISO accreditation process.
- Strong communicator with professional attitude to represent company to building business relationship.
- Good PC skills in Email, Word, Excel, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- At least 3 years of experience of testing instrumentation calibration and repair work at accredited organization.
- Experience in developing or supporting Quality Control System to improve quality of calibration service and product quality improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to $50,000