PARTICLE MONITOR AES-1000Request Quote
The Aerosol Monitor which has easy-to-read display, and link to Ethernet system, can materialize simplified monitoring of Particulates at multiple location.
- Stable and sensitive detection for Particulates of 0.5 microns and larger. Easy-to-read air cleanliness level, equivalent of ISO5 / Class 100 – ISO8 / Class 100,000.
- Unique air sampling method using “heater” to generate updraft, preventing choked flow. Suction pump is not necessary.
- Alarm comes on when the setting level goes beyond the required cleanliness, while monitor gives alarm signal output.
- Link to Ethernet system with purpose of monitoring at multiple location.
- Long life laser. 20,000 hours.
- Compact and light, easy installation. Low cost.
|Display||10 x LED lights shows equivalent of Class 100 ~ Class 100,000|
|Detection method||Light Scattering|
|Min. detectable size||0.5 µm|
|Air Sampling method||Updraft airflow generated by built-in heater enables air sampling of approx. 0.26 gal per minutes|
|Cleanliness Class||From level of equiv. of ISO5 / Class 100 ~ ISO8 / Class 100,000|
|Alarm Display||Alarm LED light comes on when reaching to setting level|
|Alarm Output||TTL open collector output in sync with alarm display|
|Interface||Ethernet x 1 port|
|PowerSupply||DC12 V +/-10% 500mA|
|Operating Condition||0ºC~40ºC 30% RH~80% RH|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 4.0 x 1.5 inches (192 x 102 x 37 mm)|
|Standard Accessories||Meter, AC adapter, Mounting plate, Operation manual|