CEGRIT Automatic Flyash SamplerRequest Quote
The CEGRIT Isokinetic particulate sampler is a device that can extract particulate samples of fly-ash, gift and dust from any fossil-fueled duct or chimney stack.
Once Installed and site calibrated, will automatically sample Isokinetically irrespective of changing Stack gas velocity conditions or calorific loading.
CEGRIT samplers can help you achieve the following benefits:
- Optimize combustion for minimum NOx emissions
- Save fuel by minimizing excess air while controlling carbon losses
- Reduce CCR’s by producing high-quality fly-ash for sale
- Produce high-quality fly-ash for sale
- Minimize labor involved in routinely sampling fly-ash
- Avoid sample bias and time lag involved in hopper or ash-line sampling
- Airborne gas particulates, from 5µm to 250µm, are extracted isokinetically even when stack gas velocity fluctuations occur during the extraction period.
- With no moving parts, the most cost effective and efficient method of Automatic Isokinetic Sampling of air borne gases particulates.
- General capture efficiency of greater than 99% and maintains an efficiency of 95% even when measuring as low as 5µM, irrespective of boiler load conditions.
- Requires no power (unless a heater jacket is required) to operate continuously.
- Apart from periodic emptying of replacing of the glass sample container, the system requires very little maintenance.
- + Measuring / Monitoring Airborne Particulates for the processing at Industries such as :
- Boiler manufacturers
- Smaller Diesel generating plant manufacturers
- Large Diesel Engine manufacturers
- Shipping (Fossil Fuelled Boilers) Cement manufacturers
- Pharma Company’s requiring to sample a product (dust) Isokinetically
- Petrochemical Company’s requiring to sample a product (dust) Isokinetically
- Visual means of checking sample condition while in operation
- Robust construction and no moving parts making it extremely reliable
- Easy to install and low maintenance
- Self-regulating to within 12% of isokinetic conditions, from zero to max load
- Sample capture efficiency rate – typically 99%
- NISIL coated cyclone for longer life of system
- Positive flue pressure purge pipe available
- A range of probe and nozzle sizes to suit different flue sizes and velocities