CLEANROOM MONITORING SYSTEM – MODEL CRMSRequest Quote
Comprehensive cleanroom monitoring system
Kanomax has extensive experience with cleanroom contamination control and monitoring solutions.
The Kanomax Cleanroom Monitoring System offers turnkey solutions for monitoring needs required by various industries such as pharmaceutical, medical device, aerospace, semiconductor, and automotive.
Capable of real time monitoring of temperature, humidity, airborne particles, differential pressure, energy consumption, and gases. Local or cloud-based data server available for monitoring data. Initiate alarms per designated event and have dependable remote access.
- Real time monitoring of temperature, humidity, airborne particles, differential pressure, energy consumption, gases.
- Local or cloud-based data server for monitoring data.
- Initiate alarms per event.
- Dependable remote access.
- Security and compliant results.
- System validation.
- Meet all the necessary regulatory requirements: 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 14644, USP797/800.
- Save money and resources for monitoring system project.
- Turnkey solution for a cleanroom monitoring project:
- Develop proposal
- Designing monitoring system
- System installation
- System validation
- Training for operation
- After sales technical support & troubleshooting
- Calibration of sensors
- Kanomax helps customers to specify cleanroom monitoring requirements.
- A monitoring system can be installed and start operating within 3 months.
- Cleanroom monitoring for Pharmaceutical manufacturing (FDA cGMP and EU GMP).
- Cleanroom monitoring project, which requires formal validation.
- Small scale cleanroom startup project (we can offer as small as 1 sensor system).
Examples of previous projects:
- Advanced Material
- Automotive parts manufacturing
- Electrics assemble
- Medical device manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- USP797 compounding pharmacy