DIGITAL DUST MONITOR MODEL 3443Request Quote
Digital Dust Monitor for industrial hygiene, health and safety
The Kanomax Digital Dust Monitor – Model 3443 measures aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM10. The intake isolates the aerosol sample so that the optics chamber is kept sterile for improved reliability and low maintenance. The unit measures 0.1 to 10µm particle size aerosol contaminants such as fumes, dust, smoke and mists. It is battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real time aerosol mass readings. It is also suitable for clean office settings well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and outdoor applications.
- Measures aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM10.
- The intake isolates the aerosol sample so that the optics chamber is kept sterile for improved reliability and low maintenance.
- This measures 0.1 to 10µm particle size aerosol contaminants such as fumes, dust, smoke and mists.
- Battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real time aerosol mass readings.
- Suitable for clean office settings well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and outdoor applications.
- Measures PM 10 particle matters, such as dust, fumes, and smoke
- Real time and long term measurements of dust concentration
- Compact and lightweight unit
- PC interface with USB and software for downloading data to your PC
- Analog output controls other devices
- Data logging up to 100,000 measurements and displays MIN / MAX / AVG and Timing graph for review
- Complete with rubber protector, shoulder strap, data processing software, USB cable, AC adaptor, 2 pcs LCD protective sheet, rubber cap, 2 pcs filter
- Calibration certificate
|Measuring Method||Light Scattering Method|
|Measuring Object||Airborne Particle Matter 0.1 to 10 µm|
|Measuring Range||0.001 to 10.0 mg/m3|
|Accuracy||+/- 10% of reading|
|Light Source||Laser diode|
|Data Logging||100,000 data and time stamped measurements|
|Output||O to 1 V, Pulse, Alarm|
|Power Supply||6 AA batteries or AC adapter|
|Dimensions||W 6.4″ x H 4.3″ x D 2.4″ (162 x 109 x 60mm)|
|Weight||2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)|
|What’s Included||Meter, Operation manual, Data processing software, USB cable, AC adapter, Rubber protector, LCD protective sheet, Shoulder strap, Filter, NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION certificate|
- PM10 : inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 10 micrometers and smaller; and
- PM2.5 : fine inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 2.5 micrometers and smaller.
- How small is 2.5 micrometers? Think about a single hair from your head. The average human hair is about 70 micrometers in diameter – making it 30 times larger than the largest fine particle.
Sources of PM
These particles come in many sizes and shapes and can be made up of hundreds of different chemicals. Some are emitted directly from a source, such as construction sites, unpaved roads, fields, smokestacks or fires. Most particles form in the atmosphere as a result of complex reactions of chemicals such as sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides, which are pollutants emitted from power plants, industries and automobiles.