IAQ MONITOR MODEL 2212Request Quote
MODEL 2212 INDOOR AIR QUALITY METER
- Simultaneously measures multiple parameters such as: CO, CO2, Temperature, RH, to monitor IAQ
- Calculates Dew Point, Web Bulb Temperature, Absolute Humidity, Humidity Ratio and % Outside Air
- The 2212 simplifies the labor involved and eliminates the need to purchase and learn multiple instruments
- Easy user self-calibration
- The monitor can also check CO2 levels and determine the rate of exchange, or the % of outside air, being introduced to a building per ASHRAE standard 62
- Examines building IAQ conditions to optimize worker productivity
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate*
- Features quick start-up and high accuracy in measuring CO2 and CO concentration levels in the environment
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
*NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATIONS available
- The 2212 is an outstanding instrument for IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) investigation and spot checks to ensure an indoor environment remains within desired levels to maintain occupant health and comfort
- Allows user to store up to 1500 multiple measurements
- Easy replacement of probe
- Data Processing Software (DPS), which permits easy transfer of data to your company computer, is included
- Software statistics function displays average, maximum and minimum values, and the number of recorded samples
- Verifies building HVAC system performance to comply with regulations and guidelines
This instrument can simultaneously measure CO, CO2, temperature and relative humidity. It also has the ability to calculate dew point, wet bulb temperature, absolute humidity, humidity ratio and percentage of outside air.
Yes, all our instruments come with a NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION certificate.
Annual calibration is recommended to ensure accuracy. However, this can vary based on how often the IAQ monitor is used and the environments it’s used it. Also, some companies have an SOP in place that specifies how often the instrument will need to be serviced. More specifically, regulatory compliances may dictate the calibration interval.
Windows XP (32-bit only), Vista, & Windows 7.
It includes: a 79″ cable, probe stand, calibration cap & connection tube, data processing software, RS232C cable, 6 x AA batteries, carrying case and calibration certificate.