PAMS (PORTABLE AEROSOL MOBILITY SPECTROMETER)Request Quote
PAMS is an electrical mobility size spectrometer designed for portable, mobile, or handheld aerosol sampling applications.
It provides the number-weighted diameter distribution of aerosols over the entire sub-micrometer range (10 to 863 nano meter) in one scan.
- Electrical mobility size spectrometer designed for portable, mobile, or handheld aerosol sampling applications
- Provides number-weighted diameter distribution of aerosols over the entire submicrometer range (10 to 863nm) in one scan
- Uses a non-radioactive bipolar aerosol charger to allow easy access to sampling sites with tight safety regulations
- Bipolar charger significantly reduces measurement uncertainty of larger particles in the submicrometer range
- Can be used in two modes: Single diameter count mode: to get a total count within a narrow size range or Size distribution mode: to get an automated size distribution measurement over desired size range or size resolution
- Stand-alone, battery-operated instrument; no external computer needed.
- Weighs only 4.5 kg and measures 23 x 23 x 15 cm.
- Personal Nanoparticle/Aerosol Exposure Measurement
- Workplace protection factor measurement of respirators
- Atmospheric process studies
- Air pollution and air quality measurements
- Combustion and engine exhaust emission measurements
- Filtration studies
- Inhalation toxicology studies
- Indoor air quality studies
|Measuring Modes||Single size mode (single size concentration)|
|Scan mode (size distributions)|
|Size Range||0.2LPM: 14.5 to 863 nm|
|0.4LPM: 10 to 433 nm|
|Scan Resolution||0.2LPM: 14 channels|
|0.4LPM: 27 channels|
|Scan Time||0.2LPM: 42 sec to minutes for one scan|
|0.4LPM: 81 sec to minutes for one scan|
|Concentration Range||0 to 100,000 particles /cm3|
|Flow Rate||Inlet: 0.7 LPM|
|Sample: 0.05 LPM|
|Bipolar Charger||Dual corona charger at 5 μA|
|Condensing Fluid||Isopropyl alcohol|
|Dimensions (WHD)||9.1 x 9.1 x 5.9 inch (23 cm x 23 cm x 15 cm)|
|Weight||9.9 lbs (4.5 kg )|