PORTABLE PARTICLE COUNTERS – 6-CHANNEL 3905 & 3910Request Quote 3905/3910
Portable Particle Counters – 3905 & 3910
Models 3910 and 3905 are the smallest 6-channel portable particle counters in the industry; with a 50 LPM and 1 CFM flow rate respectively and a 0.3-micron sensitivity. Both units feature a large color touch screen with a streamlined and user-friendly interface, which is preprogrammed with different standards to help guide you through the measuring and certification process.
There is an optional Climomaster environmental sensor that provides you with the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity, making the 3900 series portable particle counters the ultimate tools for cleanroom certification.
Beyond their power and diversity as measuring tools, they are also featherlight, small and incredibly easy to transport. They are fully compliant with ISA 21501-4 calibration standards and they enable you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2. Again, the multi-standard modes simply cleanroom certifications based on ISO 14644, FS 209E, BS 5295 and EC GMP, which make the measuring process simple and offer you peace of mind when measuring for specific results.
The is a built-in printer and onboard data logging memory that stores up to 10,000 records at a time. The lightweight enclosure is stainless steel and absolutely cleanroom friendly, and the diverse offering of options (including the differential pressure sensor and optional second Li-Ion battery for extended operating time) truly make these portable particle counters the most powerful cleanroom measuring instruments on the market.
0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
28.3 lpm (1.0 cfm) or 50 lpm (1.77 cfm) flow rate speeds the sampling process
Simultaneously measures and displays up to 6 particle sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns
Fully compliant with ISO 21501-4 calibration standard
Enables you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2
- 50LPM and 1 CFM flow rate respectively and a 0.3micron sensitivity.
- Upload from blueprint your cleanroom layout
- Optional CLIMOMASTER environmental sensor provides the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity making these instruments the ultimate tools for cleanroom certification.
- Intuitive ICON-driven screens and menus are easy to learn and simple to use
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION Certificate* comes standard
- 3910/3905 can store up to 10,000 records of particle count data from up to 6 particle channels and the configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports.
- All data can be quickly and reliably transferred to a computer, a Facility Monitoring System or Building Automation System.
- Secure data transfer to a USB Flash Drive
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with IQ/OQ documentation available
- Built-in printer and onboard datalogging (up to 10,000 records) is standard on both 3910 /3905
- Flexible communication with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB and Flash Drive memory card interfaces
|Portable Particle Counters|
|Flow Rate||1.77 CFM (50 LPM)|
|Flow Rate||1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)|
|Measuring Particle Size||0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm|
|Counting Efficiency||50% @ 0.3 µm|
|Zero Count||Less than 1 count / 5 minutes|
|Interface||Ethernet, USB, Memory card slot (MMC)|
|Data Storage||10,000 measurement data|
|Environmental Sensor||Air Velocity, Temperature, Relative Humidity and Pressure|
|Power||AC 100 – 240 V or Li-ion Battery|
|Dimensions||W 7.9 x D 7.9 x H 8.1 inch|
|Weight||14.2 lbs (6.44 kg)|
|What’s included||Quick-start guide, AC adapter, zero filter, Isokinetic probe with 79 inch (2m) tubing, inlet nozzle, data processing software, memory card, 2 rolls of cleanroom-grade printer paper, 1 x Li-ion battery and calibration certificate|
- User Manual 3910
- User Manual 3905
- Data Sheet(English)
- Data Sheet(Spanish)
- Application note (Guide to Selecting a Particle Counter)
- Application note (Making ISO Cleanroom Certification easy with Kanomax Particle Counters)
- Application note (Meet USP 797 Regulations)
- Software and Documentation
We have several varieties including: handheld particle counters in 3 and 5 channel versions; 6-channel portable particle counters with up to a 50LPM flow rate; a highly specialized condensation particle counter that features a 0.015 micron sensitivity making it ideal for Nano-sized particle counting; and a fixed cleanroom monitoring system that can be integrated with a PC for 24/7 monitoring.
We have a guide on selecting the right particle counter that you can download for free on our website:
DOWNLOADThis guide will explain the main differences between the handheld and portable particle counters and will help you choose the right one for your needs.
Yes, all our instruments come with a calibration certificate.
Annual calibration is recommended to ensure accuracy. However, this can vary based on how often the particle counter is used and the environments it’s used it. Also, some companies have an SOP in place that specifies how often the instrument will need to be serviced. More specifically, regulatory compliances may dictate the calibration interval.
You can measure clean air between -4 and 158°F (-20 to 70°C) in an environment with no visible condensation. (Please note: the temperature range given is for the probes)
Windows XP (32-bit only), Vista, & Windows 7.
Absolutely. Just make sure you select a counter that can measure the specific sized particles you need to measure. Handheld model 3887 and portable models 3900 & 3910 are pre-programmed with helpful standards modes that simplify the certification process.
Our portable units are 21 CFR part 11 compliant, and an IQ/OQ is available for purchase if needed.
No, you don’t need a separate instrument. Model numbers 3886, 3900 & 3910 can measure these parameters just by adding optional probes to the particle counter.
Yes, in addition to our handheld and portable units we have a permanent cleanroom monitoring system that can be installed in the cleanroom for 24/7 monitoring. Because each application is unique with its needs and challenges, we suggest you give us a call if you have questions or would like help designing a system for your cleanroom.
It includes: AC adapter, zero filter, isokinetic probe with 79″ of tubing, inlet nozzle, data processing software, memory card, 2 rolls of clean printer paper, 1 x Li-ion battery and calibration certificate.