Business Development Representative – Job Description
We currently have an opening for a Service and Technical Manager in our Andover location. The ideal candidate should possess strong communication skills, strong technical aptitude, professional positive demeanor, self-starter and able to stay focused in a very fast paced environment. Must have excellent phone skills, and able to communicate with external and internal customers. Experience with airflow and particulate measuring instrumentation is helpful.
Service and Technical Manager
Main Job Functions:
- Manage day-to-day Kanomax product service business by hands-on calibration & repair work and lead team member(s) within the department.
- Contribute customer satisfaction by providing quality service with faster turnaround time.
- Expand product service network through coordination with counterparts at factory in Asia.
- Provide customer support and technical support.
- Lead Quality Control Management system to improve service quality level and reduce cost of operation.
- Supervise employees in the department to motivate them to work professionally for company success.
- Support General Manager for periodical reviews and budget control in service department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on calibration and repair work for customers’ units.
- Manage certificates of calibration and recalibration notices to customers.
- Supervise team member(s) to maintain service workload.
- Increase service opportunities and achieve growth within the service area.
- Manage lab standards and related documentation.
- Communicate with counterparts at factory in Asia for product service inquiries.
- Coordinate service and repair with manufacturers and vendors for calibration and repair.
- Manage drafting and implementing service procedures and policies.
- Depth knowledge of calibration service of testing instrumentation and experienced to lead a service team to improve quality of service for customer satisfaction, and to improve operational profit.
- General understanding of Quality Control System.
- General understanding of ISO accreditation process.
- Strong communicator with professional attitude to represent company to building business relationship.
- Good PC skills in Email, Word, Excel, and CRM (customer Relationship Management) system.
- At least 3 years of experience of testing instrumentation calibration and repair work at accredited organization.
- Experience in leading a team to achieve a business target.
- Experience in developing or supporting Quality Control System to improve quality of calibration service and product quality improvement.
Job Type: Full-time