TABMASTER AIRFLOW CAPTURE HOOD MODEL 6715Request Quote
The TABmaster Capture Hood: The Most Innovative HVAC Tool Available Today
The Kanomax TABmaster Capture Hood is extremely lightweight and easy to handle, and it’s perfect for your next HVAC test. It is equipped with professional-grade features that make this flow hood both versatile and accurate, as it simultaneously measures airflow, temperature and humidity. It’s the only tool you need for all your supply and return airflow measurements!
The Model 6715 is equipped with a removable, handheld micromanometer with Bluetooth® wireless capability, which stores up to 8,000 measurements. The micromanometer also has tilting capability, which allows for easy reading of the measurements while utilizing the extremely convenient, portable flow hood stand with a wheeled base. A single operator can run a full HVAC test without ever stepping on a ladder or recruiting a helper!
The TABmaster™ is available in six different hood sizes to ensure that the transparent flow hood will fit your duct size perfectly!
Pressure testing, gathering face velocity readings and in-duct airflow measurements are no longer a hassle for HVAC professionals with the TABmaster™ Model 6715.
23 to 2500 cfm (40 to 4250 m3/h) range
Removable handheld micromanometer with Bluetooth wireless capability.
Simultaneously measures and displays air flow, temperature and humidity
Displays the direction of the airflow as well as the velocity
Store up to 3,000 measurements
Advanced storage feature allows you to store multiple measurements under a single ID#
- This is the perfect tool for accurate supply and return airflow measurements
- Our optional interchangeable hoods make it a snap to sample the air for any duct size
- The unit is lightweight and easy to handle
- Simultaneously measures and displays air flow, temperature and humidity
- Features a removable handheld micromanometer
- A multifunctional instrument that measures airflow and pressure readings
- Take control of your Flow Hood remotely with our TAB VIEWER APP (Android)
- Bluetooth™ wireless function is standard
- Air volumetric flow measurements through registers, diffusers and grilles
- Displays Air velocity direction and measurement in full color for clear easy viewing
- HERS (Home Energy Rating System) approved testing instrument
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE**NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATIONS are performed at our facility in ANDOVER, NJ.
|TABmaster Model 6715|
|Standard Hood Dimensions||2′ x 2′ (610x610mm_)|
|Available Hood Dimensions||2′ x 4′ (610x1220mm)1′ x 4′ (305x1220mm)3′ x 3′ (915x915mm)3′ x 2′ (915x610mm)20″x 20″1′ x 4”(500mm x 500mm)2′ x 2′ with Straighteners|
|Datalogging||Up to 8,000 Measurements|
|Power Supply||4 x AA batteries or AC Adapter|
|Weight & Dimensions||7.9 lbs (3.6 kg), Main Body: 3.4″ x 7.4″ x 1.6″|
|What’s included||Meter (Model 6700), Standard hood (2 x 2ft), PC communication
cable, Data processing software, Operational manual, Carrying case,
NIST TRACEABLE Calibration certificate